Metal and Rock Rhythm Guitar Crash Course
Rhythm is the most important skill needed for any musician. Doesn't matter if playing rhythm chords is your goal, or playing insanely fast lead lines and solos, if your rhythm sucks, EVERYTHING suffers!
You need solid rhythm in order to sound your best.
This course covers how to play, read, and count various rhythms ranging from super basic to stupid challenging.
In this course you will find:
- 180 Different Pieces of Music - All Tabbed Out with Rhythm Notation
- 609 Total Videos
- Over 5.5 Hours of Audio Demonstrations
- A chapter on Whole Notes, Half Notes, Quarter Notes, Dotted Half Notes, and Tied Notes
- A chapter on 8th Notes
- A chapter on 16 Notes
- A chapter on Palm-Mute Accent Patterns
- A chapter on 8th Note Triplets
- A chapter on various other times signatures beyond 4/4
- A chapter on rest symbols
This download will be a .zip file containing the following items:
- EPUB version of the course (think of it as an eBook)
- 32 bit and 64 bit Windows app (if you don't want to use the EPUB reader)
- PDF, Guitar Pro 6 and 7 files of all the tablature